INTERNET SHARING

7 August 2010

setting internet sharing motorola Q9

recently I bought a motorola Q9 hp, cheap hp big deal I bought the second ... hahaha, hold me confused how to use motorola hp for browsing, I continue to ask the same google, continues to invite me on a tour of the blog to other blogs, See you but still confused as well, from the dizzy aaaahh my own tooling with the most damaged hehehe ............... can finally connect as well, apparently living continues to connect the data cable to the star menu, continue to internet sharing , Continue to select the connection in the bottom right corner click on the connection settings, usb devices continue to type, hold ActiveSync rnds, hold done done, but first must install ActiveSync software first ok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home